Thursday, March 19, 2009

WW4

hey, so again with me...
the moon dreamer...
currently still in my holidays haha
doing nothing but just expanding my dreams and dreams even more lol lol
challenging myself to do things that i hardly able to do
like waking up in the morning to exercise (which i still failed to do )
haha the cover just so warm for me to get out from it in the morning haha
or to read a book everyday lol
indeed what i have been doing apart from dreaming and improving in my dance steps
which i had eventually forgotten (ohh my gowd)
was watching youtube haha
and yesterday was a disaster
because world war 4 occured in the home
which occured with me being the fighter...
which eventually led me wounded as well
lol
emotionally wounded though rather than physical...
wounded for being both the fighter and the victim haha
if u know what i mean
but fortunately, madeline cakes saves my day
and i was glad that i managed to make a good job baking
though i dont really have the 'template' for the madeline
hehe
but anyway not so bad a thing.
then today, was happy to see 'your man' dance move by Shinhwa
the legendary boyband in Korea hehehe (bosting neh, act informative haha ) and able to follow the steps a little at a time
gee...before my mom woke up from her nightmare and asked me to stop.
but well that's all that i did today basically haha
enjoying myself to the fullest =)

No comments: