Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Yowl!!! Just a quick update...
It's gonna be the beginning of the semester again...time to lift up my goofey butt up
and work hard! LOL LOL although I doubt so...
anyway, been not very healthy lately...with all the not so right amount of food intake...=p
Got a damn horrible tummy ache last night because of the too cold substances that I inputted in my body...orghhh my gowdd!!!!

Anyway, last day as worker tomorrow...
kinda sad though..because I can't walk around like a cool carreer woman anymore...LOL LOL...and not very much glad either with the idea of school huahahaha...because I'm totally not ready to face it.

Just see what I can do alright...
Anyway, glad that I managed to find Tim's blog...uhhh man...he is hot! HAHAHA
Now with J not around, it seems so unsarcastic...lol lol

gtg

No comments: