Monday, September 26, 2011

Sewing

I never know that sewing felt can be so much fun.
Especially when we can make it into various food products. And my favourite of all is the cakes.
Whole cake, sliced cake, Swiss roll, Macaroon, Ice-Cream.
Deliciously amazing. And tempting at the same time. LOL

And you know what, I was so happy when I found this "FELT SWEETS COLLECTION BOOK" by Japanese author, Mariko Emi at Chinatown the other day.

It was so nice!!!!! the "food" I mean.
and the way she made it is so real to the point that how you wish it is a recipe book, for one, and how I wish I can make such a collection myself.

And indeed, when I flipped though the book for inspiration, I was so intrigued by the wonders that this little fabric (felt) can do to the world of handicraft.

So, after much consideration (and one of which is counting the fact that I travelled so far to get there) I decided to grab one off the shelves to please my exhausted feet.

:) Time to get busy.

Heee.... :D

* Thanks to Youtubers too who upload some series on how to sew blanket stitch on the side of the fabric (to make cake sides).  Now I know how to make a neat cake side! :)

Kudos to all felt lovers!

Love and Peace,
MoonDreamer :)





No comments: