Monday, December 5, 2011

Closer (A letter to God)

Dear God,

It's been glad to know that when it gets harder, the closer we get together.
In fact, I've neer been more than happy to know that even in my weaknesses I am able to continue to worship You, to praise your name and to let well, probably...let my light shine before men.

It's been a great joy to know that my prayers been answered.
And with thanksgiving attitude, I am allowed to be rewarded with more blessings which make me stand in awe of You.

Furthermore, to know You are always there.
To watch my every step, to bless me with friends and colleague and seniors
And most of all...to let me experience what it means to interact, to solve problem, well...sometimes, things may not be perfect, but I'm glad that You've make me glad with the presence of everyone who is there to cheer me up.  :)

Thank You Lord.

Indeed, You are Worthy of Worship.
And that allow me to feel what it means to raise my voice up to that level, whereby, although it may be pretty hard to reach, but eventually, I am able to make it. :)

But all in all, I'm glad to know that despite the busy schedule, despite hectic hours, despite the fatigue and tiresome, we are getting closer day by day. :) And this by far is the best thing ever of all the experiences that I received.

Thank You Lord.

Yours Faithfully,
Yuliana :)

No comments: