Saturday, August 9, 2008

A Man's Love--- by Kim DongWan


Loving you, I gave you all my heart
When you wanted to lean on me
I gave you my shoulder
Though I’m so close to death in pain
If you say the words you want to see me
I will hide my pain and go to you

A man’s heart
No one will know
Only heaven knows what I cry lifting up my head
To live for one person
To die holding one person
On the day the man is laughing

As we separate, although I have no faults
I tell you that I’m sorry for my many faults
If I go crazy longing for you
For a while I will go far away from you
Praying for your happiness and return

A man’s heart no one knows
Only heaven knows what I cry lifting up my head
To live for one person
To die holding just one person
On the day the man is laughing

If you have one drinks one memory
Being alone forget everything

A man’s love is always sad
The eyes within my heart is shedding tears
When the sun rises it is there
When the moon rises it is gone

A man…
A man’s love
This man is….
A fool

No comments: