Saturday, August 16, 2008

A one day journey with family hehehe











yeah here we are today, on our family day, haha where we went to Melrose Park to see the house that we rented, and we were very glad to know that the facilitation there was awesome...in fact it already made us imagine ourselves doing spa, swimming and playing the tennis if we were to stay there someday haha and here are some of the pictures i took during our journey from home to Melrose Park as well as on our journey from home to my uncle house, to see my grandma...to let her taste our homemade Tiramisu hehe and we really enjoy the trip in the car somehow...lol




yeah this is the picture of me doing some silly pose by tilting my head to one side and stucked out my tongue...lol tyring to be a dog...haha and it turned out not that bad though haha


then the other pic, with my hair covering my eyes, lol somehow the idea is trying to be emo, but as i looked it further, i think it is more to like those people posing for the in trend hairstyle book haha and after editting it and created some effect, it looks not that bad though lol, so i decided to post it here...just for fun...haha


and the other pic, the one with my sis, is the picture we took and posed just for fun too as we cant really do much in the car...haha so basically that is what happened in the car on our journey to the above mentioned places...haha
hahaha and last but not least, that was the picture of all of us, as we tried to post as emos in my uncle's house as we watched the Olympic being aired On Live...lol lol dont know why, now adays we were all into emos...or emotic icon...haha but of course again, it is just for fun....haha and if you noticed, haha i was actually trying not to laugh and that made my face became slightly weird haha I failed as an EMO hahaha
and okay, thats all for today =9






















1 comment:

Madison Schaffer said...

hey i accidentally landed on your blog and i liked looking at your pictures! peace ~*~