Sunday, September 14, 2008

meals for the day




yeah, this is the food i consume for my tea time today...hehe a very cutely arranged and served butter cake and a hot cup of milo.

this i took at toast box in City Hall.

yeah well, the cake is kinda tough to eat, because i think by right they should have heat it before they served. =p but the milo is nice.
and another one, one with a bowl of beef yakiniku is for my dinner.
we took that in one of the Japanese Restaurant in Newton. and yeah the taste is superb. somehow, the food too did made my trembling heart for the day calmed a little. which is good. =)


thats all for today, good night people
take care and God bless =)

*credit goes to God in a way. =)

Thank You for Your words for today. i'll try to be strong and mould myself better. and in times of trouble, please hold me in the right path and made me not to stir away from Your way only. and i know i'm wrong. i shouldnt have said those words and i shouldnt have think that way. i shouldnt have hid myself away from You just because i was ashamed of myself. I hope that the quotes can help me everyday. Thank You God for always giving me a second chance. =)





















No comments: