Thursday, September 25, 2008

so here im once again, typing away with my cousin's computer right now, haha he is eating in the kitchen and i take the advantage of conquering his seat and screen...lol lol
so today, hm....its kind of a pretty interesting day, where we were suppose to be going for this dinning etiquette when the lecture room was filled with a lot of curious humans...interesting...
and unfortunately for us, me and my three other friends, because we were at the back end of the dragon quuee, we were somehow about to give up hope of getting in, when one of my friend, who is the supervisor in Diploma of Hospitality, the one that organise the talk, she grabbed us and let us in. however, i doubt that they tapped our Ez-link card for the damn points we need to fulfill...=s i dont know...but anyway, it was kinda embarrassing the idea of walking into a room full of people and their eyes on you, as u searched around looking for seats...awws....just that the idea of pushing our way through the crowds to get in, was somewhat interesting...because it makes me think like we were going to a concert...=) yeah and just as i tot it was gonna be the worst part of me for presentation today, as i was kinda lost with the prolem statement; just nice, the lecturer changed her mind..and let us go for a quiz game instead...hahahaha that was close...and somehow, after the lesson, im glad to announce that i manage to get some clue about demand curve and supply curve!!!! YEAH!!!

okay and thats all for today...my cousin is glaring at me haha as he pretended to read the newspapaer...and waitiing for me to finish my last sentence...=p

No comments: