Sunday, January 18, 2009

nastar lagi (more pineapple pie)






yeah.....nastar lagi...



overall view of second trail of making thepineapple pie for Chinese New Year



haha it was more golden



and more delicate this time



of course, the taste too is more



delicious haha =)






prepare to get FAT in the HOLIDAYS !!! hahaha



this is the glazing processs =) i made until my hands all sticky with both the pineapple and the egg yolk...

the sight of the unbaked pineapple pie reminds me of dango haha



and lastly this is a cute toddler picture

that i took at Takashimaya Bossini...this boy really made me fall in love with him and his innocense (kyaaaa.....) look at the clothes he was wearing...it adds to the cuteness...man....i really love kidoes......anyone out there have a cute kid for me to play with ? haha
(too bad my nieces and nephews have all grown up...so i cannot carry them anymore...haiz...kids...why they grow so fast...)








No comments: