Sunday, January 25, 2009

Surprise of the day

KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!! I JUZ CANT BELIEVE IT!!! SOMEONE JUST BOUGHT THIS FANTASTIC BOOK OF MY BOYFRIEND TODAY!!!!! KYAAAAAA
yeah so introducing you 'my man' and his pictorial book haha which i was wondering should i get it or not...and to my surprise, i was given...awww....so happy, i decided to share some of his input photos with u all..haha
ENJOY THE HOTTIE =9

yeah....so this is what is inside...with Dongwan taking some pic in Shanghai and with him laughing so happily...i really like it when he laughed so happily like that...awww...i so miss him so much...(napa sih lo ke NS segala) =( but neway haha never mind...i wait I WAIT! haha














keep smiling witty guy...


yeah...and so after sharing some of it, hehe time to give credit to my BEST COUSIN who bought me this wonderful present for me and they are Nathalia and Felix...haha



and with that, i just want to say thank you...=)
i will definitely take care of the book very very much


muach...
















No comments: