Wednesday, February 4, 2009

achievements in the holidays







hehey...presenting to you my sweet cupcakes on my sweet plates =)



so basically today what i did was, in order to make up with the late waking up, which caused my dad to go haywire...haha



i baked...and this is the result from my cookery today!



a sweet indeed very very sweet cupcakes i made today....haha (got to take note on the sugar level next time)



and to my greatest surprise, it was not so hard as i thought it would be...=9 and yeah so this is the achievement i made today.


so, this is the picture of the cupcake which had just came out of the oven =)

and this is the picture when it was being coated with the icing hehe should have bought coloured rice choco so as to make it more attractive hehe

but overall im glad with the results tho...=)


and this is the handmade cards i made and learned from my sis who is a pro in card making...haha yeah yeah so basically these are the things i did for these hols, since i was kinda bored of nothing to do...haha
and among all the cards i like the one with the flowers at the bottom of it best...lol because it was just so sweet and kinda reminds me of someone =)
yeah well, so okay, now the time is 12:09 a.m. and it means that time for me to tuck in soon, haha dont want to sleep too late aymore, cos it makes me feel so lethargic the next day...not good...
well, good night and sweet dreams people =)

No comments: