Monday, February 2, 2009

Emo for a start

okay, hi everyone this is yuliana
im here today to post to you my new emotic story...
an insperation i got after listening to Jay Chou's song 世界末日which means 'the end of the world'
yeah as the song is also emotic mood
it creates an emotic insperation as i wrote this story yesterday night
however, i felt somewhat happy to be able to make a new story this year....though starting with emo is not so good an idea...haha
but anyway, this is also something that had made me able to express how i felt the day i was ditch by an ass...haha further details may be revealed in my Bendemeer story, but well, that i may not post it here, as it will be hella long...so, for saz who wanted to read about it, the other day, hehe maybe i will just pass u one of the copy...
alright, enough of the crap....enjoy...

我只求 能借一点的时间来陪  你却连同情都不给.....
天灰灰 会不会 让我忘了你是谁

these phrases made this story...

Helpless

Rooted to the ground, I forced a smile
As I tried to cover up my heartache and the broken tears that was about to fall, as it swelled in the corner of my eyes
‘I can’t cry…I can’t cry in front of him’
I thought to myself forcing back the tears as it hanged on to the lid of my eyes that was beginning to sore
‘Then could you…be…could you be here for a little while more?’ I asked as he began to turn and leave
‘I can’t’ he said shortly, coldly without even giving the slightest care about how I feel after hearing such a heartless confession that he just announced.
‘She is waiting for me’ he said without feeling the slightest guilt
And turned around immediately
Leaving me bare and stupefied as the truth of myself being dumped mercilessly sank into the depth of my soul.

For a while, the world around me seems to spin around as my head starts to twirl and my heart start to break
For a while life seems so dark around me despite of the lights that was brightening it
For a while my body seems to contract to the extent that it got tense
Despite of the vigorous movement I felt after hearing the unexpected news
For a while my mind was filled with so much fog that I could think of nothing but numbness…
Suddenly, the tears that had been swelling in the corner of my eyes began to fall down like rain; slowly, slowly it trickled down
Filling my face with warmness as it brings me back to reality

In the corner of the road, I wondered what kind of spell that he had cast on me; to make me fall so desperately for someone who is so heartless?
Or rather merciless that he don’t even want to spare a time to stay a while
Moreover to hear me out or to spare a thought for me after what he had done
I wondered if the storm that was clouding both my head and my heart could ever erase the memories of him, his image or the love I had for him
I wondered how long till I could find that light again
I wondered if I could ever love again…
But most of all, I wondered if this is the best way out for the both of us…

Done by: Yuliana Kasman
2nd Feb 2009

No comments: