Thursday, April 30, 2009

Piano


today is a piano day...
i played and
practiced the piano the whole morning...


or rather the few minutes after i woke up and have my morning


rituals..


and now, in my room alone, listening to Lang Lang, as he played


Chopin: Nocturne in D flat major

a very soothing and calming tune.


Piano is the best thing in the world.

haha by playing the piano, it helps to relax my poor eyes


which had been strained too much because of reading...


which is not an easy reading to read.


about ideologies...

oh my gowd....

and yestrday presentation was a dang kind of what the hell..

haha

but anyway, we tried our best.
and indeed making notes for that ideology reading is not that in vain afterall.
anyway, i'm happy to know that i managed to master 2 songs on my own self teaching piano...

haha

one is 'Heart of Worship' and another one is 'Spinning Daydream'


both are a mellodious calming tone.


and the idea that my brain and fingers are being challenged to move from one octave to


8 octave higher and higher and lower and then back to normal again in


Spinning Daydream is nice.

because it means my brain is functioning..haha
how i want to be able to play as well as Maksim one day...
time to practiced the piano more than 2 hours a day...haha
today is a holiday...
time to go shopping baby...
and time to get myself a pair of new sneakers
haha
anyway, got to go...
the time now is 2:51
currenly listening to Lang Lang still as he played a nice tune by

Lu Wencheng : Autumn Moon on a Calm Lake

before the track change and now on the play is

Rachmaninov: Rhapsody on a Theme of Paganini, Op 43, variation 18
a damn hard song to play with my current level...haha

but of course i wish i could play it too one day...hehe
*Maksim wait for me...haha =)
Love always, me the moondreamer =)

No comments: