Thursday, August 20, 2009


Happy Birthday Weiling

18th July 2009

I woke up early that day and spent a whole lot of time in the bathroom. huahaha one of the things that I like to do when I am free. Gee...the idea of scrubbing myself with bath brush and made myself smells even more wonderful than usual as the whole stress of the week melted away (haha) is just BRILLIANT!!!

Moreover, I thought, since I am going for a party tonight, hahaha I have to spend even more times glamoring myself hahaha. And this party is not just any other party. This party is a special party because it was held by my friend who turned 21 that night. Yeah baby and her name is CHOW WEILING!!!! haha For the past weeks she had been very excited over the party and had been busy ensuring that all of us could make it to the party, due to the "booking of food and place" purpose.

Thus eventually after weeks of excitement, talking and wondering what to wear that will best suit the theme she had suggested, which was the 'Old School' theme, the most awaited day is finally here!!!!

So, yeah, after spending some time in the bathroom cleaning myself, I decid
ed to get out of the bathroom and prepared to get dressed hehe while in the same time curling my hair =)
I was blow drying
my hair when my mobile phone vibrated indicating a coming sms.
It was from
Atiqah who text me saying that she may not be going because she was not feeling well.

What..... I thought to myself, it's not going to be nice.... =s but of course fortunately, after much discussions and decision making, she decided to go "for a while"


At around 5-6 plus plus hahaa, I began to start my journey to Faber Crest, or Weiling's apartment which was located at Clementi.

Journeying alone to something out of my comfort zone made me feel somewhat
awkward.
However, a certain shade of thrill managed to take control of the fear and I walked and braved myself to explore the jo
urney to Clementi like a wilderness explorer. (hahaha)

It was damn long a journey and as I made my way there changing from one train station to the next, I can't help to think how Miss Ceira made her way to school everyday. It is no wonder that sometimes she was late =p but well, I guess she definitely knows a way or another to go to the right place within minutes. hehe

Anyway, at last I managed to get myself to the right place at the right time and met up with the right friends who came and the right host who hosted the party huahahaa....and travelling
for so far by myself, I guess it will be understood if I feel a sense of ACHIEVEMENT!!!! hahaha

Next is some pictures
that we took for the night after glamoring up the whole day hehe =)


Taking pictures with Clara and Samantha who dressed as a Secondary school student and Principal.

Taking a pic with JOJO
=)))


Next is my picture with Natalie. I really like Natalie's way of dressing =)


It was really a wonderful party. I really enjoy the evening very much.

Thank You Weiling for the invitation =) Enjoy the 21st year babe!!!! =9

No comments: