Thursday, August 20, 2009

Hi there bloggers, how are you doing?
Been sometime since the last time i posted a blog.
and its been sometime ever since i started my life as a year 2 RP student and a first year Communication Student. To think of it, my year as a RP student had gone so fast that it was far beyond my ability to grab a hold of it.

Fortunately, despite of all the chaos and hectic schedules, there are great things happening around as well. Great things that made me smile and at times made me laughed. For the most of it, it made me learned to be a better person in life for sure. At least for the time being I learned to be an independent learner, as well as a better researcher. I learned to be a more open minded and sociable person and I learned to be flexible, if compared to the me a few years ago. I learned to be a better presenter and learned to be a more concern technical person, even though i was not totally a computer expert at this stage, but to a certain extent a better 'technician' haha at least I know some terms in one way or another.

Well, haha guess got to stop this boring summary of what had happened to me lol.
Anyway, some good news to share about.
I managed to get a lot of information regarding READER'S DIGEST MAGAZINE!!!!
(yeah baby!) plus, I managed to get a reply from the respective person who had read my email regarding my request for interviewing them. Currently in the process of crafting a proper and clever questions hehe got to do it fast before they call.

Some more great news, I WILL BE HAVING MY HOLIDAYS SOON!!!! huahaha so for friends whom I have been lost contact with, let's get updated. =))))))

Anyway, got to go for some better posts with pictures haha

see ya

No comments: