Monday, July 12, 2010

Old Love

It's been a while since I saw your moves and I hear your voice.
For a while I thought I have forgotten everything about you...
It was so strange the day I decided to find out about you one more time and to my greatest surprise, unlike the past, it is easier to get track on to you...and though it may seems so long ago, and the feeling may had faded with time; however I think it all comes back to me...all at once the moment I see and hear the same things that I had been listening and seeing few years back.

Thinking back the time when I...got to let you go for a short period of time
it seems so...saddening...very very heart-breaking...
if only they know how much you means to me...
the move, the groove...
all that never brings a disaster to me...
in fact it was all a beautiful thing that made me smile every single day...

Even today when I was moving towards the rhymn of your songs it made me happy...
And I was so damn grateful that I was able to continue that moved that was once part of me... =)
And with the vidoes flooding more frequently now...
I was able to get more clear vision about how it is done...

Feels so good to have find you again...in times when the world seems so hard for me to bear at times...
If only we grow together...
But its okay too...
at least to find out about you in the middle of what seemsso sickening to feel...
and too tiring to do...it just feels so damn great!!!!

How I wish right now...I will be having the right amount of time to spend with you...
and to spend that really precious time to master it...
Give me a chance...let me do it once again...without giving u up anymore this time...
for the boundaries had been broken...
I've set myself free from the fear that was once haunting me....
And with passion, this time, I will do it again...

Toast...for a better tomorrow...
And for the practice that needs to be done....
freak...not gonna be easy... =)

Anyway, Nice to meet you....


No comments: