Thursday, July 29, 2010

The phrase "dog eat dog world" is not something that I have never heard before. Unfortunately, I guess this year, this time was the time when I really experienced what it meant by "dog eat dog world" and just as mentioned and just as it is being descript, it's not a good thing to be involved in such situation.
What a shame to admit that just as it seems I was beginning to step into the real world, I am beginning to feel like I wanted to back away. Perhaps the churn is just too hard and crazily cruel that I dont feel like taking the ride again.
The whole grouping thing, and the whole honesty just turning me into something I am not.
I hate that.
Despite of the fact that I know truths hurts, but it is even more hurtful when it is being spoken out.
My heart has not been leaping with joy ever since the project is over...I wonder why...
it should be a shout of celebration, but I dont find anything to be joyful at all.
I dont fucking enjoy this "I'm done" thing knowing that the next is about to come, and the same shit may occurred once again...
I guess I may have to agree that being individualistic is at times better.
Well...what can be done now...everything's been out, be it they want to believe it or not. Everything's laid out be it perfect, or not. Everything's over...like what everyone had said, be it I like it or not.
Guess one thing that I've learn from this dog eat dog world thingy is: though it may not easy to be good samaritan...
but I guess being a big bad moron is not as easy too.
Maybe this is all because we are just ordinary people.

No comments: