Monday, November 3, 2008

spending the holidays =9




































okay, hi everyone this is me again with a "new" jeans that i tried on during my shopping day at Dorothy Perkins...=0 the jeans is just nice to be worn. i bought one previously and i was thinking to buy another one during this season sale once again...hehe before i decided to buy Levis ; because there is a promotion of an exchange of old jeans etc that Levis was offering...hehe so in the end, i bought Levis instead...=) not bad...and another thing that made me thrill this autumn is the idea of playing Halloween and becoming a Gypsian maiden haha ( i missed Halloween last year ) and of course hehe it was fun in a way though i forgotten to bring home my treassure of trick and treating =( how can i be so clumsy =s but anyway never mind, we had the fun...=9 and do you see the nicely carved pumpkin, yeah tats just so cool right...and i was honestly amazed by the people who carved it...they just made the halloween season more fun man...=)
and here are some pics we took for the night...hehe there may be more coming up in my friendster if im ever so lazy to post it here...hehe =9

that was me and my cousin who became a pirate lol, me carrying the wings of my fairy sister and the picture of me and my sis, as she became a goth snow white, carrying an apple bag...and im casting a wicked spell on her apple hehe...Halloween is just so fun...=)


* haha and of course not forgetting my holidays thinking of my crookednoz...i miss you everyday =)

No comments: