Thursday, November 20, 2008


yeah currently listening to Kim Dong Wan's new song 'Can't forget' (of course i wont!!!) which is so mellow-dious and in the same time a good music to my ears, yeah, so sitting in my room alone, the time now is 10:46p.m. hmm...still very early in the night..=p but anyway, gotta sleep soon...right here, in my room, im thinking of nothing but just diluting myself to his voice and wondering what his lyrics will be like...freak...why is there no translation on this song anywhere...but all i know was his voice is so sad and the mood is so solemn...but it really soothes the silent night...especially when he said 'saranghae' haha thats so sincere...and well, now i'm feeling more than glad that i was able to know the front steps of Se7en 'Passion' song, the song i had been searching for years...hehe and wish that i could get the whole lot of the steps...hehe it will be a very good exercise...=p while i wait for his come back...hehe
Last night i prayed to God...and in between preyers i asked Him so many things which caused my troubled heart to feel more comfortable than ever...and though i know it will still need sometime before He revealed another of His secret door for me to see what's gonna happen next, i hope with all my might...and prayed with all my heart that i can continue to walk with FAITH!!!! frankly, it is not easy to walk in Faith, especially when you dont even see it...and sometimes, the road ahead is just so so bumpy and unexpected that it is hard to predict...but again, i hope with faith, things can move on smoothly and it will not be too long till the day i see another plan open up for me...hehe hope that as i walk with faith for another one i will be using my life usefully and not to finish the days wasting away.
well anyway thats all i have to say today, i guess, hehe DongWan remain faithful to me by continuously singing...hehe (tank's man...nomukuri wochodo)
take care people, God bless, good night and dont let the bugs bite...=p
love always,
me =)

No comments: