Monday, June 22, 2009

These days been great...well, not exactly these days, in fact just 2 days ago...haha
guess, shouldnt be writting about this post because not many things really happening.
and I'm so sad that i didnt manage to post up all the interesting post that happened during my 2 weeks break. Even though there's so much fun to write about...

Well, anyway, this morning, when i was on my way to school, i felt a twitch on the corner of my right eye, and thought that it's going to be something good about my UT result, which eventually is not...and in fact dont really give a damn now, because i managed to see something far more wonderful than that damn result. haha
and yeah baby, i saw Brandon on TV!!!!!!! so happy!!! didnt expect to see him on TV this morning...been sometime, i didnt see Brandon Boyd, and just today, and just as i was not really in the mood to pay attention to the news in th morning, (like i ever did haha) suddenly, the presenter announced something about a rock band which made my ears pricked up in alertness, like a guard dog ya know...haha

I was expecting to see some emo band or or i dont know what, when the sound of 'Black Heart Inertia' was played and my boyfriend's face popped up on TV, with his always so soothing and wonderful voice. =) =) =) Man...my jaw dropped immediately, in both excitement and hilarious.... damn, if it was not in the bus, i will definitely be jumping off in front of the screen adn give him a bigggggggggggggggggggggg hug!!!!! for making a GREATTTTTTTTTTTT DAY!!! woooh...and indeed, it was good...now i cant stop smiling..hehe lol and for a moment i miss that guy...and seeing the damn result a few minutes ago, does not really affect my mood though, because the black heart inertia, rhytmn is with me now...haha happy, okay, i know, its a 'black heart inertia' not something to be happy about, but well, it's brandon..haha so it' good.

Moreover, yesterday, was tiring, but it's fun, because i managed to learn some sexy dance steps...haha and saw all my divas (Beyonce, Pussycat Dolls) dancing, it made me happy =) and it motivates me to dance and practiced more...to become just like them...haha

Long road though....
Anyway, gotta go, class started...

take care, God bless...

Love and Peace
Me =)

ps. love you Brandon =)

No comments: