Sunday, February 21, 2010

Hellow...
nice to see again bloggers...
the time now is 8:12 a.m. Very very early in the morning.
Huahaha it is Monday once again. how boring it can be...
Anyway...luckily I have a damn good weekend watching Orlando Bloom as he played his role as the prince elf, Legolas in The Return of the King, as well as watching how he posed in front of the camera with his cute face in one of those interviews they had during the premiere of Lord of the Ring, The Two Tower.

Huahaha as I watched the movie once again, and with full subtitles being shown on my TV screen huahaha, I found myself understanding the whole movie better LOL.
and to think that LOTR is one of my favourite.. I felt so proud that I went for the museum last time...hehe and even bought that cursed ring home...huahahaha...

Happy!!!

Anyway, been wondering what else to write here.
Seems like recently the days are getting kinda boring...
LOL.
I was thinking of writing a movie review, but each time I think that I have to write about facts, it reminds me of my FYP (final year project) and it made my heart burns.
So, in the end, I decided, NEVER MIND!
just watch the movie and keep the good input for myself!!!
hahahahaa

Had been watching UP again.
Wooh that show...
semakin di nonton makin seneng!!!!!
Colourful balloons, adorable conversation between the young and old...huehehe
It's just adorable...

However, it got me thinking, what if, the next time I found Jared, in say, an abandoned house, in a jungle, yeah since he likes insect, I guess he would love to live in the jungle, listening to all the cicadas, and grasshoppers, and dragonflies and praying mantis calling and singing in the night, hahaha.

Then yeah, so I met him, and he saw me with that blue eyes of his, then suddenly after having a plesant meal, and some fun, joking around, being sarcastic and talking about music, and life and arts...he decided to kill me...and turned me into a giant butterfly.
As he called out to his collection of cicadas to attack me!!!!
Oh gosh!!!!
that would be horrible horrible!!!! =p
I hope my Jared is not a psychotic bastard LOL LOL!!!!
and hope that he will not have all his insects when we met.
I mean at least Russell and Frederickson managed to gain some dogs after Mr. .... (Okay I forgotten the name of the other old fellow) but if It was Jared, and I am to gain some of his cicadas...kyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!! no way baby...
I wont want to have that...

I rather have Orlie's Sidi!!! =p

Anyway, got to go...
see ya next time!!

Can't wait to watch for more movies!!!!

Take care now, Bye Bye then
Me =)

No comments: