Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Artist Insperation

Brandon Boyd is the one person came to mind
when I was told to make a story board
project for the coming Understading test. (part of it)
How I "wish you were here" man!!!
haha then at least some of my work can be helped out =p (sweet!)

Huff...
It's the end of the week already...
but the business is getting on my nerves...
guess I have to slow things down...
but i dont know man...
I just felt so damn tied up here...
guess the idea of making it as a comic strip is kinda irritating me now...
how I wish I'm blessed with the ability to draw better than what I have now...

Anyway, listening to 30 seconds to mars, hurricane now...
a beautiful piece of song written by Jared Leto about the world etc.
A damn cool man I am currently in love with (hahahaha)
Feel so glad that I was able to get a magazine (Alternative Press/ AP) with a lot of information about the band.
and to think that Jared is currently making a documentary about the whole 30 seconds to mars thing which is about to be release soon!!! kyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!
I'm so EXCITED!!!!
CAN'T WAIT TO SEE MORE OF JARED AND HIS SARCASM
haha
Hope that the time it was done, I have the whole time in the world to watch it!!!
hehe

Anyway, got to go...
time to get some practice to make the whole project cool and perfect!

see ya soon!!!

No comments: