Monday, September 6, 2010

Car

Getting so used with public transport had eventually made me unaware of the importance and beauty of owning a car.
Guess some reasons could be due to the fact that the car is not belonging to me, and next i dont drive a car...so as a passenger lol so long as there are transportation that can get me there, im quite contented there...

However, today, when...after a chaotic moment with stupid alarm clock which left me jerking out of the bed like a mad dog, then I realized the beauty of a car.
That DANG Car outside my house.

of course, then was when I realized that with car, it can really help me to travel as fast and as convenient than waiting for the bus and the train that at times, especially during the rainy weather; the waiting may seems like a life time of waiting.

Anyway, glad that I was in the car, I was also glad that i was saved from the rain and the chilly weather as well as the lateness! (I was to be in class by 8:30 and had to have been awaken like at 6 and board the bus by 7...but...due to the 'complication' I jumped out of the bed by 7 and left to wonder what should I do if I don't have a car... BIG BIG LATE...what a school too right....with the one hour journey....haiz)

The most important thing about this blog...haha the lateness due to the chaos cause by the alarm clock...haiz....what a morning.

For pun factor, huahaha I even prayed and thank God for the creation of car xp a thing that i would have never thought of praying before until today...when I am 'forced' to realize the beauty about it. Well, I guess everyone has their time of reminder to not take things for granted. and I got mine today! Not bad.

No comments: