Tuesday, September 28, 2010

in the bus

Yeah baby!
With the power of broadband connection, I can record my life even
On the go, like now, when I am travelling alone in the bus, with no headpiece
On with me as I had previously landed it somewhere haha; at least with the broadband connection, I am now occupied with someting.

Anyway, been a great holiday for the past few weeks.
At least I am contented with what I brought, whom I met and what I gone through
Guess that's the best thing one can ever feel.

By the way, how are u doing out there readers?
Having urself some fun?
Lol this blog is getting more and more quiet with my blogger on crime busy with her
Own thing, I am left with no one to leave a message. And yes of course with the comment box gone with a click of a button, lol no one cn make any traces behind after reviewing my posts.

Just reviewed my other blog about food, and I'm beginning to feel a little sad for that blog to be left untouch for one year. Think I should be making some noise out there and make marhsa drool :p and get her hands all over the screen.

Speaking of hands all over...it reminds me of maroon 5.
Wohoooo!!! With brand new album on the run, I cn see myself getting broke huehehe
Especially with LP along side them too.
Guess time to save up.

Anyway, I could have not been more happier to see maroon 5 with their new album, hands all over! Wohooo though raunchy as Adam may seems, huahaha no offence; his music are really good! And I really like 'give a little more' yeah!
Been listening a lot to misery and get a bit of hype with stutter, I find myself getting more than determine to buy it! Huhuhuuuu!

Just wish that I have the cash to buy it before the hype dies down.

Anyway, gtg reaching soon.. Hoooo wat a good activity to accompany the journey :)
SWEET!

No comments: