Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Aeromeal

I have always like the food on the aeroplane, although sometimes,well, it was not as appetising as the other.
Nevertheless, I continue to like it despite the fact that I have not been eating above the ground for so long---due to the short distance travelled.

I guess is because each time I ate it, it reminds me of the time when I was a little girl and I boarded the airplane for the first time--seeing the little cutesy cutleries and tray that was placed before me, it just makes me feel so happy. Even until now.

And usually, the food are good!
Like the Risoles  (Indonesian chicken pie) that I ate earlier on, or the simple bread and butter that I took when I boarded on Air France's business class one lucky day with my cousins, to the western food that was served by SIA on my trip to the US, and not forgetting the Haagen Dasz ice cream!

Delicious!

And I had great fun eating them all.

Been sometime since the last time I travelled, and fortunately, my Airplane table manners is still with me :)

Anyway, been a good experience so far--what's not right when one is serve with good food, good service, good flight, good weather, and finally, from my part, a "Good Night".

The time now is 2:11 a.m.
Gotta go...

Love and Peace,
Yuliana :)


No comments: