Wednesday, October 22, 2008

review on Set Free


The song 'Set Free' is wrote, composed and arranged by a handsome guy, with a laughter im dying to see and a little wit brain...=p and ... he is my boyfriend haha can u believe it...wit boy wrote a song...hahaha...
well anyway, he is a good singer, and i really like him a lot.
i had listened to his 2 solo album and i liked it very much...(kyaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!)
his voice is really really good..especially if u listen to it in earphone...hehe
and i really liked this song very much...(oh tats of cos...) especially when he wrote "I think back when I first met you...I saw you walkin' in.I was like, walkin' on the cloud, you knowIt felt like you were somebody I knewNow that I realize it's because you were my dream girl"
damn...i love it!!!! i was like stunned for 3 seconds before screaming upon reading these words...its so sweet!!!! ( because he wrote that for me ah hahaha ) moreover, Eric was the one that did the slow rapped on it..so everything just seemed so perfect...haha
DONGWAN U ROX BABE!!!! SARANGHAEYO!!!!

No comments: