Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Set Free, Shinhwa

translation by: eebyul (also credit: aheeyah.com)
Dont sigh, I'll be alright That's just me Thank you for all those times you've been with me
I am saying this now
I will find someone that is like you, someday
That person'll live as she hates meWhen I try to let you go
You will forget me too
*CHORUS*
I let you go, it was something I couldnt do
I lack so much to youI will erase all of myselfI wont look for you again
Dont wait Even if you come back, I wont change Dont struggle with a different love
You can lean on that place
I will find someone that is like you, someday
That person'll live as she hates meIt's my heart will let you go
I can erase you now
*Repeat
Am I still in your heart?This expectation, this heart, is so stupid
If I can, I want to protect you with my everything
You dont know, Im in pain everyday I forgot my heart for you, you know how I feel, then listen I sing this for you
*Repeat
I think back when I first met you Velvet underground was the place I saw you walkin' in.I was like, walkin' on the cloud, you know It felt like you were somebody I knew
Now that I realize it's because you were my dream girl
This one's for you AJ

No comments: