Tuesday, October 6, 2009


Mini Cooper

Anybody wants to buy this sweet car for me? hehehe just for a rough information lol
I saw this car
and took a picture of it when I was walking around Ion Orchard, where it all comes together haha
and I was so happy
to see so many different coopers that I keep taking piture of it...Unfortunately, when they exhibit some other version of the Cooper, due to the crowd, I was unable to take a picture of it...but well, haha just take note ya, this is my second favorite car besides Lamborghini hahaha

Ohhhh speaking of La
mborghini, last Fri or perhaps Sat, anyway, it was one of those free day of mine, keke...I was walking around Orchard Road again, I can't remember exactly where perhaps around Robinsons there, ya, so there I was standing, waiting for the traffic light to turn red and for the green man sign to appear...suddenly, zooooooommmmmmmmmm

ouhhhhh BABY!!! a
beautiful sound indeed... the damn car drove past me and I was like (wahhhhhhh) damn enchanted by the way it drove off so smoothly with such a smooth beautiful sound not too high not too low, and most importantly not too noisy to be heard! hahaha I hate noisy cars....lol

Well, anyway, hope that I can have one of those coops one day as well as hehe and if I have it, I think I will want to put it red/ yellow or maybe baby blue with white strips
at the front? hehe then the whole car appearance will look like the colorful color in Speed Racer HAHAHA HAPPY!!!! or maybe put it in some colors will also be sexy! lol lol

Anyway, happy today because I have no school =)))) and ya so far for these 2 days, the days had been good.. =)

Though I'm still lazy if I am to self-intro myself lol lol
and the idea of starting a convo still thrills me
hehe I'm a shy person...though I know most people will not agree with this. haha
but really, I'm shy when it comes to first impression and first conversation. haha

Well, got to go...take care now...
bye bye then

Cheers,
Yuliana

No comments: