Monday, October 5, 2009

Second Day of school...

I'm beginning to miss everyone now...
everyone from A-Z especially now that I am sitting alone, somewhat 'outcast' in the class that is yet to be mine.
So bored with no one to talk to...and with strangers circling about me....
haiz...
why the hell do we need to be separated all the time?
what's wrong with sticking together till the end?

I'm so lazy to make friend...
So lazy to keep saying "my name is Yuliana"
(keh...) bosen bosen....

How i wish Christmas is here soon...
gee...it's seems so long ago since the last time I write the Christmas Cards...hehe
hopefully this year there will be friends for me to share the joy with...
I mean (duh) of course right? but well hopefully the number of cards to be mailed does not decreased with the number of cards sent last year. =p (tho it means 'pengeluaran bakal lebih banyak =p )

Anyways how I wish that Christmas is here...then another and then...
I will be free...huahaha at least for some time from school, works, and I will be spending the day and the night tucking myself to sleep under the warm cover as I dreamed of the dream I longed to dream of....hehehe

How I wish this morning could last longer...
kehkeh...the idea of sleeping under the warm cover as the rain pours away...
kyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa so homey....so sweet....so dreamy...huahahaha welcome to my world...
I wonder how it will be like to sleep under the blanket when it's snowing outside...
hehehee...

anyway...got to go...

take care now...bye bye then...

peace,
Yuliana

No comments: