Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Sleepy.
Unfortunately the mind seems to have disobeyed the order of the body.
Sleepy, tired body that longed to stay in the bed as long as the day break.
But i feel so bored...
damn it...
I wonder what made me so bored all the time.
Could it be the absence of Mr. Tall?
or could it be the absence of old friends?
I don't know.
But these days had been so boring...
I was living hella boring kind of life, and I wonder if the coming of Lee Min Ho is going to make some excitement. Do you think?

Story books, I have been missing story books.
But there are so many books for me to read and so many books in the shelves left unread.
I wonder when the hell will I ever gonna finish every chapter of it.

Hold on, I think I know the reason to my sleepless mode.
The time.
The commitment.
The motivation for a better me.
It stresses me out.
Stresses me out of me...
Out of the actual me.
I should have known it.

I wonder what am I suppose to do to become a better me?
to become a better sleeper in the night?
to lead a healthy life.
But the problem is I cant sleep.
Everytime I was about to sleep, I can't sleep.
why?
I dont know...
shit...

I can't sleep again...
again
and again
and
again.

maybe the stress level is high huahaha
maybe the jealousy level is creeping its way back..
or could it be other stupid emotions...
haiz...
to list it, I think I will not be able to sleep till tomorrow.

Fine then, got to go...


No comments: