Thursday, October 29, 2009

Lifeless

Hearts heavy
Eyes fatigue
Hands shivers
Tears dried

I never know that losing you is such a burden to my heart
Or maybe, I know, its just that I have never thought about it before
that you will leave us so soon...
so fast...
too soon to be true.

Every now and then I dreamed of you
Thinking
Wishing
that I could meet you again.

Happy?
Yeah baby! sure you do.
It's gonna be a long long time till we meet again...
hehe you sure you still gonna remember who I am?
Alright, I believe.
I believe okay.

Gosh...how I wish I asked more questions and shared more things with you
the day we met.
If only I knew that the time limit was so precious.

But it's okay, guess its not wise to regret it now...
and I'm glad that we did found one another...
I miss you man...
I really do...
it may just be a 45 minutes walk but it is enough to make me
missing you so much...
that goes to show how influential you are right...
hehe

Anyway, hope that I will be able to get on with life, the way you do
alright...
goodbye...take care

Love always,
Me

No comments: