Monday, November 23, 2009

I'm tired of the lines
Convictions and your lies.
What right do you have to point at me?

Well, I'm sitting alone thinking about it all over coffee.
And still crowdin' my space are the things you still hold against me.
You cannot save me.

Daughtry, break down


But They Told Me
A Man Should Be Faithful
And Walk When Not Able
And Fight Till The End
But I'm Only Human

Everyone's Taking Control Of Me
Seems That The World's
Got A Role For Me
I'm So Confused
Will You Show To Me
You'll Be There For Me
And Care Enough To Bear Me

Will you be there, Michael Jackson


And my scars remind me,
that the past is real...
I tear my heart open,
just to feel.

scars, papa roach

what would you do when my heart goes numb?
would you be there to warm it down?
would you be my cure when my heart starts to bleed?
would you even care?

silence does not mean ignorance..
and silence does not mean
emotionless


sometimes a silent action does not mean weak
it may seems weak,
I know
but sometimes it is actually an action of giving a chance for one to repent
to reflect
and to make sure you took the chance
and respect that!








No comments: