Wednesday, November 4, 2009

The Warm Ray

Walking underneath the morning sun
with the sun rays beaming down onto my skin
it just felt so goooooooddddddddd!!!!

It's been sometime since the last time I walked underneath the sun.
pheww....had been walking under the shelter ever since the cloudy clouds covering the sun beam away and wet the earth with rain.

Today, as I walked, I was reminded once again with the beauty of nature...
it was incredible for sure...

Ever since what happened, I have not been spending a little time for myself
just me and the nature...
and yesterday, when I was glancing through my pictures of nature that I took over the years, I realized just how beautiful they are...
and so, when I was able to experience it again today and last night,
hehe...I FEEL SO GOOD!!!!

Anyway, got go go...
gonna write again soon... =)

Take care and God bless...

*sorry due to the new skin face, the links were missing again...(as always)
and also the textbox. so yeah for all of you who has my fb
=p abuse me through there yeah...if u have any judgement against me lol lol
but spare me from a too ghastly comment please... =p

Okay, Take care now, bye bye then...

Love,
me =)


No comments: