Sunday, November 15, 2009

One Another

I realized, each time I almost fall down, there will always be someone
who help me up.
I realized that each time I feel like giving up, someone will always be there to live it up.
Be it happy or sad.
There's someone.
There's always someone.
Someone near.
Someone far.
Someone new.
Someone old.
Whatever the consequences, there's someone.

Someone to be there to hear me out.
Someone who will be there to share the hurt and disappointment and pain.
Someone who will be there to bring the joy, and make me smile.
Someone who just knows what to say and how to say that it makes the broken heart healed.

Every time I thought that I was alone, there's always someone.
And that someone no matter who they are, near and far
friends or families, just appear.
Bringing with them a spark of joy, a whisper of comfort, a shout of encouragement, a push of determination, a ray of hope and a warmth of peace.


Every time they appear, they
NEVER FAIL TO MAKE MY DAY!

Thank you so much.
for everything, thick and thin.
Everything...and this made me to realize that in life we always have one another, as we depend on each other for joy and comfort.
Suggestions and praise.

We always have one another
and with that presence of one another, it makes the world a beautiful place...
create a cure for the wounded hearts.

Thank you...
for being there...

Love always,
Yuliana.

No comments: