Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Airplane

It's been a year...
its seems so fast, yet it is only a year.
Ironically, for once it seems like I have almost forgotten about you...
what a shame...
what a shame...
maybe is the fact that there has been so many things that happened in life.
Or maybe the fact that the memories were just so painful that I don't wish to remember it anymore...

But anyway, just a few days ago
I was reminded about you once again.
The image of you
as you strive for your ambitions.

I never really know anything about the planes before
not that it can fly...
and it can explodes...or it contains a black box...
and two days ago, when I looked up on books about aircraft
it was amazing!!!!

I was spellbound to know how cool it was all about.
in fact beyond the level of just cool cool...

As I flipped every pages of the book I was looking through
I could so imagined you sitting among the books reading, writing, studying each and every one of the theories and systems.
It was a pity that we did not have the time to talk about it that much...
and maybe it's too late to regret.

However, I just want to thank God that He gave me the chance once again
to feel the joy of what you liked all these while...
and with that, it reminded me of you.

Anyway...just want to let you know that
your course, your life
they were just as wonderful as you.


love always
me



No comments: