Sunday, January 17, 2010

Happy Weekend!!!!

Yeah! This Weekend I literally spent it fruitfully.
As fruitful as possible!
I shopped, I ate, I did a lil exercise, I prayed and I have lotza fun for sure!!!!
Trying on clothes, posing here and there
be SEXY!
Dressing up.
Making UP.
Feeling Good!!!!
And for once in my life, well not really, but anyway, for sure, I touched no'tin of my "picky" laptop and got myself a fulllllll!!! attendance!!!
beautiful.
beautiful.

Until I on it last night, a few minutes before midnight and I was shocked to see that ohhh mighty mighty...I got a 5 sets of pre-reading list for the lesson today...
huahaha but what can be done right!!!!
it's about time to sleep...
=p
thus I just did a quick reading (thanks to the many times of reading exposure) and got myself to sleep!!!
yeeeehaaa!!!!!

Anyway, looking forward for another shopping spree!!!
time to glamour up...
and have some more fun!!!
closets screaming for help!!!
got to do something!!!

Anyway, before that, coming up, I have ballet concerts to go!!!!
SEXY MAMA!!!
I'M LOVING IT!!
CONCERTS!!!
I LOVE YOU!!!

No comments: