Tuesday, March 9, 2010

The Beauty of Writing

After writing manually for the past 3 days, I'm beginning to comprehend what Orlando means when he said "what happen to writing?" when being asked did he do a lot of googling at home, after being considered as the most googled men on earth...(Woohooo) which he replied by saying "I dont really know much about googling actually" and the reason is because he loves writing!!! (yeah!)

Well, being placed in a cyborg generation world, I found myself typing more than I write, ever since I stepped myself into college. (Especially when my college is all about technology, and paperless environment) Thus, after sometime, I realised that I could not really write for long...because well, being a dramatic writer huahaha, I love to write long sentences; and thus, after sometime of not writing, I felt tired so easily whenever I need to write a long thing. Like say, a letter, or points to be taken for an article or even information needed from the museums or something like that....okay.

But today....
After writing about 3-4 pages long of awknowledgement by hand, manually, physically, I realised that hey!!!! writing is not that bad after all. hahaha (I mean it is not bad...I have never think it's bad, except when you made a lot of mistakes and you have to keep erasing it, then it becomes messy, haha) And in fact, I found myself addicted to writing now...

Everyday in the office, even though I was given a cute computer and a huge priter (beside me) on my table, I found myself writing about the things I know, I dont know and I need to find out (PDTs..famous is RP and among RP-ians haha) even though I can just simply type it down on microsoft word.

Why?

I also dont know...
Maybe is because, it has been part of me.
Or maybe is because, I want to fill up the empty pages on my note book haha (not wanting to waste the resources okay...earth is dying!!) lol lol
Whatever is the reason, I realised as I was exposed with writing manually again, that ...
actually...

MY HAND WRITING IS NOT THAT BAD AFTER ALL!!!!

huahahaha ...
A lil narcist here, but really, my hand writing had not changed the slightest bit from the time I stopped writing and turned myself to computer emo.
Plus, it is not as tiring if you enjoy it...
hahahaha

In fact, you can feel more attachment to your work if compared to the things being printed out. Because, every stretch, every curved, every bend and every hand movement belongs to you. And so, it is more personal, though I may not say that when your files crashed and gone from the screen it will not going to make you curse, haha but the feeling of that personal touch is not as acute when being done in the computer, if compared to writing.

In fact, I felt that, the time when I really felt so much attached to my work, that was done from the computer, was the time I printed out them out. When I see those papers, slowly being exerted out of the thin slid hidden underneath or above the machine, you know, the lil gap there, for the paper to come out. (yeah baby!)

Again, maybe is the almost same reason.
Because, eventually, the work is seemingly more physical.
Therefore, it seems closer and nearer to our senses and that's the reason why, it makes you feel so much victorious for achieving/ finishing it.

Well, anyway, as a passionate writer (ouhhh hahaha)
I really encouraged everyone to write!
computer or manual, just write.

It is really interesting. (Especially if you are just as narcist as me, you know, and you adore your hand writing LOL.)

Anyway, got to go...

The time now is 10:59 a.m.
yes, it is still very very early in the morning...
see you soon!!!!

Love and Peace
Me =)

No comments: