Monday, March 8, 2010

Depp addiction

If this is a dream, dont that mean I'm not real when you open your eyes?

KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
SO CUTE JOHNNY!!!!
What a sweet sweet hatter!!!
with orange head and tremedously pink cheek bones.
He still looks so amazing!!!!
And most importantly, I am able to feel the character...
That's what I love about Johnny Depp!!!!

When he was Edward Scissors hand, I felt his pain when he was being shunned by the people in the neighbouring areas, when he was oppss...what that name there, his character in sleepy hollow, I sensed his fear when encountering the headless rider, when he was Willy Wonka, wohoo!!!!
I love his sarcasm and his white spectacle so much that I bought one (LOL) to look like Wonka...hehe and he made the whole chocolate seemed so good to eat.
When he was Jack Sparrow...(yeah man!) It was so cheeky and cunning and crazy that I found myself glued to the screen to see more of Captain Jack Sparrow's actions...Moreover, when he was John Dillinger in Public Enemy!!! my Gowd!!!! that character was so charismatic!!! I know he is the bad guy, but he is cool!!! a cool bad guy... not just because of the Johnny, but the character alone is so impactful! (of course the whole setting was impactful too) that I, as the viewer can really feel myself in that era!!! SWEET!

Yeahh man...listing all the movies, now then I realised, I have been growing up watching Depp...hehe not bad not bad!!! =))) of course not forgetting From Hell, Corpse Bridge as well as "Sweeney Todd Demon Barber of Fleet Street" !!! wohooo the killing is madness!!! HAHA time to read the biography about Depp. (got it last year and it had been stuck on my shelves opppsss...)

Anyway, with Alice in Wonderland in theatres, I went to watch the show, for the sake of, well, apart from Depp, the techniques that was put into it by Tim Burton.
Overall, honestly speaking, haa I dont really understand the story, but I like the colourful theme of the underworld. As well as the snow queen, and the heart queen with the big bald head...so cute!!! very fantasy I LIKE!

It makes me to forget about the realistic world for a while. Which is good. haha
though in fantasy, cruelties do exist, but well, just like reality, it can always be prevented.
Except that unlike fantasies, in realistic world, animals can't talk... =( What a pity!
Except that they can be friends woth humans too. =)

Anyway, I greatly recommend it to anyone who is in love with Tim Burton or fantasy/ fairy-tale like kind of story! You will be enchanted by the colours, and the settings, and the whole presentation in the movie!

Hope that I can get someone who wants to watch 3D with me soon... =p but wait ,before that, maybe I better read up about it first LOL LOL LOL

Moving back to Johnny Depp, ya!!!
oh man...he is so cute...I like the way he go crazy and giggle giggle giggle when placing the hats on the red queen.
But the best emotion of all was the time when he asked Alice, is she still thought that all these were a dream, and she said yes, and he felt so sad...because it means he will vanish when she woke up, which the Alice sadly replied, "I'm afraid so"

;( sad sad luhh

I really liked that scene a lot because it really shows the emotional moment of say, a friend, a lover, or anything else, when you have to unfortunately get separated away and the emotions showed by the 2 protagonists were so real that even when they just looked at each other in the eyes, or sigh out an exasperatted sigh without uttering a word, you know, body language, it can already showed the whole tension and emotions.

And despite of the fact that hatter was full of thick make up, the solemn looked in the eyes depict the whole thing, and that's the cool thing that I like about Johnny. Though his character is a goofy one, but when it comes to sad mood, he can really reveal it perfectly.

GOOD JOB!!!

Besides that scene, I love the morning execution scene as well.
In which it flew up into the sky, shocking everyone...that's so magical!!!
and it can only occur in fairy tales...unless someone else is like David Copperfield.

Anyway, gtg

See ya




No comments: