Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Love me, Colin Raye

A wonderful, magnificent piece of lyrics.

I heard this song when I was about 13.
At that time my English was still a hell. Thus, I dont really understand the meaning of the chorus, even though I know that it is a sweet piece of words extracted from the writer's grandma's letter.

Today, as the song came to replay in my head once again, I found myself mouthing the lyrics without difficulties. Suddenly when it comes to the chorus, I realised, now with my English improvinging more than ever, it is beyond just sweet!

Moreover, with the dead of loved ones come and go for the past few years; and though it is really hard to understand sometimes why some people have to leave to soon before I do, I'm able to fully understand the whole meaning of the song.

It even brought tears to my eyes.

This is the first time I read and mouth myself to a lyrics and I cried.
Literally teared on the spot.

Guess from now on that song is gonna meant a lot to me =)

Anyway, it was really a beautiful lyrics.

No comments: