Thursday, March 18, 2010

I should never never walk into a bookstore!
LOL
Really I have to make sure that I stop myself, stop my feet,
ban myself, even banish myself from entering a bookstore
huahaha
Not before I finish all those beautiful books of mine...
Which had been left in the shelves untouch. =p

Frankly speaking, I have been a little upset here.
First, because I could not find J.R.R Tolkien's "The Hobbit, there and back again" despite of the fact that i had been searching for it high and low...
rummaging myself into every boostores the malls/ shopping centres has to offer.
I even tried my luck to search for it in the library, only to be told that it was "ON LOAN"

sigh....

Apart from that, after walking in, around and out of the bookstores, I realised that not only am I just wasting my time, LOL, it just made me tempted to buy and waste money... lol
I have been buying so many magazines, because of Jared, which I had not continued reading (oppsieeeesss) and many books, because of the promotions of sales and membership discounts.. lol until I dont even know what else is there for me to buy or to look out for. =p

Therefore, I should really really banish myself from the bookstore...and finish reading those at home, before it turned mouldy and resulted me to get tuberculosis the next time I opened it hahaha
Or worst...
what if...IF...IF...IF...IFFFFF....my books turned out to be a white elephant!!!! LOL (which they already had now...except that it is still a young elephant) =p That would be horrible horrible!!!!
Once they walked out of the shelves and said "why arent you reading us, Yuliana?" stomp stomp stomp...
I'm gonna be dead...=p

Anyway, gtg...

No comments: