Wednesday, September 30, 2009


Golden fish

It was swimming in the pond at the back of Raffles Hospital when I saw it
almost as if glisttening in the middle of the pond as it sways itself beautifully from one place to another...
For a moment I was so amazed that I stopped and stared.

This is the first time I am so so so so damn amazed with a fish...
a Koi fish...
my devilish side even crept in between me and let my imagination ran wild..haha
I was pretending what is I stole this fish away? hahaha
anyway, it seems for that split second, before the evil thought came to me, the fish seems to adore me just as much...hahaha you know why? it swam it way to me when I took a closer look at it.
Or maybe, the fish, is just as narcist as I am hahaha knowing that I am so amazed by it, and wanted to take a picture of it, haha it just swam its way gracefully for me to capture it as much as possible...show off its beautiful golden tail somemore...(haha not bad fishy...you look great)

ehhh you know what, the moment the other fishes saw that we were taking picture, the others came to join...wooh buffeting their way in...and another beauty, the one with the white color, who was just as gorgeous swam closer haha..thus I took a few more pictures of it, before I went off and that golden fish, proud as he is being the boss and the most outstanding one in the pond, swam away again with that graceful swift.... wooh...sexy!!!!

I really love the fish very very much...damn beautiful...
and this is the first time I dont feel dumb for mesmerising a fish...haa

Now i know how count D feel lol lol

No comments: