Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Funny how even some happy words could sparks the mood a lot better...
Anyway, been searching for presents these days...and to think of it, the older we get, the more difficult we are to determine what sorts of presents we want or wanted to buy for others...
So, the best solution of all will be to provide them with vouchers and some cash in a little cute envelope....or of course if you are rich, a credit card!!! sexy....
Imagine yourself holding on to a golden little card that contain sparkling cash inside for a present!!!
NICE!!!

Dream on anyway...
unless someone out there is nice enough to give me that =p just kidding though...
cheesy yeah man, so sorry....
but i was just thinking wouldn't it be nice? I would love to have it someday...
hehe

But but but....the good thing is, despite of all the useless dreams and the difficulties in searching for the perfect gift for the one who loves me and I love in return this Christmas, at last, FINALLY PEOPLE, I have managed to get the one for you.

Yeah well, only for you. Meaning. one person.
for the time being. or no, maybe 3 but still yet to find how to get it.
But anyway, at least there is some ideas and progress that I can make me to move on =)
and this makes me HAPPY!!!!!!!!!!

yeah baby! the idea of presents just thrills me to the bone.
Especially, when I, myself here, had also managed to find the perfect gifts for myself...a reward after all the hard-de work. But again, still yet to wait for the perfect time.

Got to save up some cash first before I go that extent.

How I wish they were here...
my bestties...but what to do...
they are all so far far far away...
and the time is yet to come...
so just got to be patient.
but in a way it is good too...
lol since we are not meeting any time soon..huahaha there's no need for me to buy anything for them this Christmas...(LOL blame it on the distance people bweeeee!!!!)

Anyway...got to go...
gotta read up some stuff before I go to sleep.
Had been watching Together these days...well..I dont really like the story line...not yet. But I adore the actors and of course Dai Yang Tian in particular...=p and it is because of that reason I watch lol...
but anyway....good job good job...(clap clap clap)

Got to go....
feel so rubbish here for posting something that is not so educated =(

Peace,
Moondreamer

No comments: