Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Hellow readers....
Below (Isabella) is the story I created for my "Art of Story" lesson a few months ago, or rather last year.
Well, as always, the length of the story may be a pain, but frankly speaking, the story is very interesting =p (self praise) and to tell u the truth, in order to create this story, I get out of my boundary and think of something that is totally out of my usual writing nature.

The theme of the story is Love.
And the setting is in the present time, in a city of Indonesia, Jakarta.
Thus the characters involves are Indonesian natives.

The italic words and time is a guide for readers to understand the flow of the story and able to differentiate the time line of the past and present.

Last but not least, hehe just want to boast a little, I got an A for this article and in fact just as I thought I have exceeded the word limit the lecturer wanted to see, in fact she said that she would like to see more of the emotions involves between the 2 protagonists. (haha.. well maybe I will try to do that when I got the continuation ready =) )

But anyway, it's a good story and I hope that you can enjoy it as you read it.

Thank you.

Love and Peace
Yuliana

ps. hope u like the song too...lol

No comments: