Monday, January 11, 2010

Welcoming the New Year!!!

On the 31st of December 2009, which marked the last day of the year 2009
my family and I had a great feast at home before we proceed on to have a short message given by the priest invited by my aunt, before at a few minutes before midnight, went to the front house to see the fireworks that rocketted the sky like shooting stars

It was a brilliant night we spent together as a family.


It had been a tough year for some of us; like the endless assignments, the boring working and schooling hours, the conflicts with friends... etc.etc.etc.

It had been a saddening year for another some of us.

But on the other hand it was a great year too.
with many events such as my cousin's 17th birthday, my sisters's getting a job, my sister being assign to be the designer of Vertu, my cousin and my 21st Birthday (wohooo!!!), the birth of our 2 little princesses in the house etc. etc. etc.



As we filled the house singing, praying, apologizing and taking pictures with one another...the bond that we have are tightened.






The night was even more fun when we end it with a toast to welcome the new year.






Despite of the deafening sound of the fireworks that decorated the sky, the night was also filled with laughters and love!

















Last but not least,

with the taste of Henessy!







No comments: