Monday, January 11, 2010

PHEW!!!
What a year...
Can you believe it folks? It's 2010 already.

For a start my life has been almost the same as the way I led my life in the 2009
except that, I realised I'm getting sicker, weaker and lazier.
I dont know what comes over me, but all I know ever since April 2008 haha I began to feel a little not so much at ease lol
Life seems kinda pretty boring.
Especially yesterday.
After the sleepless night and the fatigue that greeted me in the morning, I found myself dreaming away from the lesson and totally lost in my own world.

However, the good news is, with tomorrow which mark the official day of my off day, haha I think it's time to make some "soul-searching" lol have a good rest, have a good time, and make sure to be ready for a better day on Thurs.

The days seemed to move one so fast now that I realised we are already in the second week of January 2010.
Well, for a new year's resolution, I have not many things in mind, except to do some of the things I have failed to do last year.
And currently, I am trying to attend as many family gatherings as possible.
And for that one particular reason, it causes me to look forward to the upcoming Chinese New Year in February.

The idea of a family gathering, after so long of not having a gathering...and with the new people coming into my life, it really makes me to feel the urge and the happiness to go back home.
It's been sometime since I last sensed this feeling.

Anyway, so far so good.
Or maybe kind of good... =p

Time to make it even better...
and I pray that I can make the best out of my life this year.

Got to go...

Take Care Now, Bye Bye Then =)

Yuliana

No comments: