Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Tuesday

All the girls standing in the line for the bathroom
Was the phrase that emerges in my mind as I waited for the bathroom to be available
From my sis, to my aunt, till I don’t know whose it going to be next…
Anyway, time to have some fun crapping here…

First of all, there are good news and bad news for the day…
Shall we start with the good news?

The good news is I was able to find a good book, well I don’t know if it is too early to make a conclusion that it is a good book, but well, judging by the contents of the book, I think it should be kind of good. Anyway, don’t think I will be reading it today, or maybe I don’t know…
But all I know, I WANT TO BATH!!!!
I SO WANT TO BATH NOW!!!! feeling the warm water running through the dirty skin...

applying the sweet smelling soup on my dusty arm, scrubbing all the dirt of the day and the stresses all away and drained it all into the drain... NICE!!!!

Anyway, at last i managed to find a good book, and so is Atiqah. hehe she had been v very very paranoid bout finding a book...hahaha and today, thank God with the help of Florence, the friendly librarian that helped us a few weeks ago, i was able to learn more about book finding, and acknowledging the code of the books which haha is so alien to me...lol lol i never really borrowed books in the library haha because i prefer to read books slowly and so mostly i...opps....buy...or rent lol lol

But anyway, i managed to find it, and i was glad that i managed to find it haha

pause....off to bath

Back! so again, hahaha anyway, the book thing, i managed to get it, Atiqah managed to get it, Weiling happy that we finally managed to get over it, we decided to go home...hehe

Unfortunately, our dear lecturer, Nisar Keshvani had to say good bye to us today...we were very very shocked when he gave us an ice cream treat, and of course happy because it was such an unexpected treat, and thus, decided to make a guess of what is he up to, 'are u promoted', 'did you win 4D' were some of the guesses we made, till one of the them, if i was not mistaken it was the voice of Martin, and he said 'Don't tell me you we are going to change Faci' then our joy turns to sorrow. =s (though the ice cream is nice and cooling fir such a hot day though) But, well, after knowing the cool reason why he left us, we decided to give him our blessings...Nisar went to get his PHD at one of the university near Kanzastan.

Damn can u believe it? he is going to an exotic country for a PHD!!! how cool is that... wow...man....but too bad, the time we spent as a class were not long enough. hopefully we get to be taught by him once again somewhere, someday...

Another bad news is because i forgotten to wear my socks today, and my feet is crying out because of the shoe rubber that was rubbing my poor skin....

kyaaaaaaaaaaa its so damn damn painful that i got to struggle walking...

haiz...my poor feet...time to apply some medicine...alright time to go...hehe

soo happy i managed to find MR.SMALL AND MR.HAPPY today =) hehe further update on

7-11 hunting haha

take care now, bye bye then

PEACE

Yuliana Kasman

*live long and prosper (star trek sign )

No comments: