Thursday, July 10, 2008

Falling in Love


What is this feeling I’m feeling
That makes me feel breathless
From the day I saw you, I can’t get my mind of you
I can’t get my days off without thinking about you
Every night I dream of you
Hoping that all those dreams are real

What is this feeling I’m feeling
That makes me fall so desperately
What did you do to me that make me feel so high above
I wonder what is this feeling I am feeling that just by writing your name it makes me feel so happy
I wonder what is this feeling I am feeling that I like the feel of your name on my lip

Every time I look at you my heart thump so fast
Every time I look at you my knees so weak
My mouth so dry it trembles that I have to struggle to say your name
As I saw you coming towards me, I felt so palpably nervous
I was rooted to the ground
After I met you, bad days seems so long ago
As you seem to blow it all away

What is this feeling I’m feeling that I want to be with you forever…

No comments: