Wednesday, July 9, 2008

White Rose


White rose a beautiful flower, yet contains such a painful meaning
It seems so pure but it filled so much with the imperfective of life
Sadness, hardship, sympathy, agony and most of all death…

I looked at the white rose I gripped in between my fingers, and tears started to swell at the corner of my eyes…
“Why…why…I have to hold you?” I said to the white rose angrily “You are so beautiful, yet you create such a sad occasion…” The tears from my eyes trickled on its delicate surface as I glued my eyes on it.
As the music played away, they walked in circle to pay their last respect
Reluctantly, Hesitantly, I wondered should I move forward and place the white rose on top of it.
My leg felt numb though my mind ask me to move
With heavy steps I walked…slowly and lifeless.
Before the firmly close black solid, I placed the white rose sadly…
Releasing it with a heavy heart from my trembling hands.

As we moved to the other room I kept my gaze fixed to the white roses that was neatly placed above the black solid.
Those roses do not seem so beautiful anymore.
Rather, those roses looked so sad and far away now…
As the black solid slowly move away to be burn, the roses above it seems to feel the pain that we were feeling; as we cried for our love one.

In a distance, white roses seem to look at us with sympathetic eyes
It seems to assure us that they will take care of him…as he made his way up
With sympathetic eyes white roses seems to say farewell…

No comments: