Tuesday, July 22, 2008

With You

Sitting in my room alone, I’m talking to you
On the plain sheet of paper, I write all my feelings and thoughts just for you to hear and read.
Even before I finish scribbling every word, You have already know what I want to say
No one ever know me as well as You know me
And no one can ever rob me away from you.

Every time I spend a time with you, I wish it never end
I wish time could move slower as I write and pour our every word I have for you to hear
Only you seem to know what has happen to me or why things happen that way
Only you can make things seems fine and deliver me from all those bondage I am feeling
And only in this particular moment;
as I write my every thoughts and feelings for you…
I could feel you so close to me
And only with you I know I’m safe
What can men do to me; for I know I’m with You

No comments: