Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Unreachable


I looked at her picture.
She is the girl of my dream, but she belongs to someone else
Someone who loves her as much as I do…
It started a few years ago when we were together in the studio, and I realized how much I had made myself fell so desperately for this beauty that sat before me.
But it was too late.
Her hand had belonged to someone else who had realized it earlier…and made known to her, before I had the chance to reveal mine.

The day I confessed, she looked at me with sympathetic eyes
With eyes down casted to the floor, she hold my arms gently and said “sorry…”
As she whispered the words I feared to hear, I found myself engulfed in my own fear and sadness.

I cast myself away from her ever since.
From a far I saw her beautiful face and wished she was mine.
With all my heart I wished

Here I am in my room, thinking of the smiles she flashed to me every time we met
Her hair that smells like the leaves in autumn
Her voice that echoes in my ears every time I think of her
Her images filled my mind like an addictive drugs.
How I missed her…every day and every night.

And how I love her with every breath that filled my lungs.

Sadly, she does not belong to me
If only…if only…I realized it early…
No matter what, even if this unreachable love is going to drive me like crazy
Or make me feel so miserable---I don’t mind
As long as I know that she is happy
As long as I know she knows how I feel

Forever I will love her…forever, she is my one and only…





No comments: